Powerful non-catalytic heating
The Legacy™ C260 fireplace insert provides a long-term solution to the seldom used family fireplace. Designed to meet almost any heating need, the Legacy fills an inefficient fireplace with a powerful heat source to warm your room or entire home. Built to accept large logs, the Legacy provides heat for up to 2,200 square feet. And to add your distinctive style, the Legacy can be customized for a perfect, personalized appearance.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Constructed from premium materials, like heavy-gauge stainless steel, for dependable performance and striking appearance.
- Ceramic-fiber blanket utilizes technology developed by NASA that has 10 times the insulation value of firebrick, radiating heat back into the firebox and creating higher efficiencies and cleaner gas.
- Uniquely designed refractory baffle assists in igniting fuel-rich gases, increasing efficiency and reducing emissions.
- Stainless steel afterburner tubes mix oxygen with unburned gases and smoke to create a secondary burn, lowering fuel costs.
- Heavy-duty door contains no nuts or washers, forming a 360° seal for long-lasting durability.
- EPA Phase II-certified for clean and efficient operation.
Ease of Operation
- Singular draft control for simple operation and burn rate adjustment.
- A choice of finishes and glass styling options.
- Surround size and trim choices provide customization for personalized styling preference.