A more efficient approach to home heating
Take a look at the newer, bigger Montlake™ 300 wood-burning insert. Stylish and sensible, the Montlake™ 300 fireplace insert from the Country Collection converts any fireplace to an efficient, clean-burning wood heater. Its elegant design features an expansive ceramic glass panel that offers unobstructed views of the fire and enhances the existing fireplace. Each EPA-certified insert comes equipped with IronStrike’s innovative Thermal Fin Technology (TFT™), two built in blowers and a cast iron heat exchanger system that maximizes heat output to quickly deliver warmth to your living space. And with features like the precise one-touch control and smoke-reducing air booster, reliability, efficiency, and technology come together to ensure lasting comfort for your home.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Tall opening provides and expansive view of the burning fire.
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation.
- Innovative Thermal Fin Technology™ (TFT) creates 32% more surface area than a standard design resulting in more heat entering the room.
- High-density firebrick retains heat, resulting in increased efficiency.
- 2 standard blowers operate on manual or automatic settings.
- Heavy-gauge steel Top Warming Surface.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation.
Ease of Operation
- Increased log length to 21”.
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort.
- Improved flue connection for easy installation.
- Decorative door trim in standard Black, Brushed Nickel or Nickel allows customization to your style.
- Top warming surface with classic cast-iron or solid, heavy-gauge steel options allow for easy customization.
- Stone Bracket kit.