A harmonious blend of comfort and style
As elegant as it is efficient, the Grandview™ 230 is our medium-sized series of wood-burning stoves. The Grandview Collection has raised the standard for home heating with its proven, Thermal Fin Technology (TFT™). This innovative cast-iron heat exchanger puts more heat in the room – and less up the chimney – delivering the perfect amount of heat to create a cozy atmosphere. Expansive, durable ceramic glass gives you unobstructed views of the fire and allows for easy heat transfer. A wide array of high-quality, versatile styling options means that the Grandview will easily complement any décor.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Tall opening provides an expansive view of the burning fire.
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation.
- Available in two sizes to match the heating needs of your home..
- Innovative heat exchanger creates 32% more surface area than a standard stove design resulting in more heat entering the room.
- High-density firebrick retains heat longer, resulting in increased efficiency.
- Optional 700-CFM variable-speed blower quickly moves heat from the stove into your room.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation.
Ease of Operation
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort.
- Optional ash drawer allows collection of ash from inside the firebox, for easy maintenance and convenient cleanup.
- Decorative door trim in standard Black, Brushed Nickel or Nickel allows style customization.
- Choice of steel legs, cast legs or pedestal.
- Louvers available in Black or Brushed Nickel add an elegant accent.