The perfect amount of heat
The Grandview™ Large Series of wood-burning stoves is as elegant as it is efficient. Thermal Fin Technology (TFT™) uses a cast-iron heat exchanger to keep the heat in the room and not out the chimney. Expansive, durable ceramic glass gives you unobstructed views of the fire and allows for easy heat transfer. The Grandview 300 delivers the perfect amount of heat to create a cozy atmosphere.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Tall opening provides and expansive view of the burning fire.
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation.
- Available in two sizes to match the heating needs of your home..
- Innovative heat exchanger creates 32% more surface area than a standard stove design resulting in more heat entering the room.
- High-density firebrick retains heat longer, resulting in increased efficiency.
- Optional 700-CFM variable-speed blower quickly moves heat from the stove into your room.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation.
Ease of Operation
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort.
- Optional ash drawer allows collection of ash from inside the firebox, for easy maintenance and convenient cleanup.
- Decorative door trim in standard Black, Brushed Nickel or Nickel allow customization to your style.
- Choice of steel legs, cast legs or pedestal.
- Louvers available in Black or Brushed Nickel add an elegant accent.