One of cleanest burning non-catalytic models on the market
The Striker™ C160 provides a popular and efficient alternative for a small masonry or factory-built fireplace. The Striker has been specially engineered to fit into almost any factory-built fireplace, enabling you to use your hearth as a whole-house heat source. Elegant extras for the Striker such as etched glass, plated trim, and variable-speed blowers allow you to create an insert that's perfect for your home.
- Unique airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Constructed from premium materials, like heavy-gauge stainless steel, for dependable performance and striking appearance.
- Ceramic-fiber blanket utilizes technology developed by NASA that has 10 times the insulation value of firebrick, radiating heat back into the firebox and creating higher efficiencies and cleaner gas.
- Uniquely designed refractory baffle assists in igniting fuel-rich gases, increasing efficiency and reducing emissions.
- Stainless steel afterburner tubes mix oxygen with unburned gases and smoke to create a secondary burn, lowering fuel costs.
- Heavy-duty door contains no nuts or washers, forming a 360° seal for long-lasting durability.
- EPA Phase II-certified for clean and efficient operation.
Ease of Operation
- Singular draft control for simple operation and burn rate adjustment.
- Two distinct door styles, five unique door finishes, and a choice of glass styling options for a customized look.
- Surround size and trim selections to fit your style and home.