The Roma pellet-burning fireplace excels with outstanding heat output and high-efficiency operation. The 45lb hopper capacity provides ample burn time of 8-23 hours. The Roma exudes classic beauty that transforms any room into an inviting gathering space, available in beautiful porcelain bordeaux or classic matte black.
- Combustion chamber in FIREX 600
- Glass cleaning system
- A functional and easily accessible ash pan collects all the burned out ash.
- Up to 85% efficiency and 44,000 BTU heat output.
- EPA-certified 0.74 gr/hr emissions.
- Burn time up to 23 hours and heating capacity up to 3,400 sq. ft.*
- Stainless steel heat exchanger means increased fire resistance and reduced wear.
- All Ravelli products have a combustion chamber made from FIREX 600/700, a vermiculite based material developed by Ravelli after long and extensive research.
* Heated area depends a great deal on insulation and the design of the home.
EASE OF OPERATION
- A timer-thermostat lets you program in 4 ignition times and 4 finish times so that you can make optimal daily and weekly use of the stove.
- A supplementary air duct over the door creates an air cushion between the flame and the ceramic glass, to keep the door glass clean for many hours of burning.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of pellet fuel used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.